Sunday, December 20, 2009

Feminine Itching Causes More Condition_symptoms Why Is It Itching 'down There'? - ONLY LADIES.?

Why is it itching 'down there'? - ONLY LADIES.? - feminine itching causes more condition_symptoms

I am recently married woman. For days, my wife is very itchy. It is not all the time more ... sometimes it itches and then stops. It is very difficult to stop itching and scratching, which is a matter of great shame for me is. Several times, the itching begins when I'm on the bus, playing in the street, and this role must in public.

Itching is not in the region - he feels that is itching in the region ... Please help. I see a doctor? It is very shameful for an Indian woman to reach a man and show him the place. Is there a medication I can take without the doctor?

Help please - Ladies only.

0 comments:

Post a Comment