Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Appendicitis Is Common How Can I Be Sure If A Pain Is Or Isn't Appendicitis?

How can I be sure if a pain is or isn't appendicitis? - appendicitis is common

I am in China. If I every hospital and suspected appendicitis, the most secure operating system, regardless of whether or not I will not be a foreigner, do pay a substantial premium, to be between the surgeon and the office as follows accepted without an entry in the books.

I have constant pain in my right hand, even under my rib cage, but not with my navel, it is slightly higher than the normal position of appendicitis. It's worse when you inhale more deeply. It is a little sensitive to pressure, but not so obvious.

I am 33 years old. Although on the common age for appendicitis.

I alternated between diarrhea and constipation in the past 48 hours.

I am a little fat (and no, I mean morbidly obese. If I could fit 2 kilos lost), but otherwise healthy.

I do not believe that it is not bad in relation gastroenteritis or, as they are (still) or lost my appetite.

Your thoughts greatly appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment